Wedding & Events Shelter
Banquet & wedding shelter with all-weather, roll-down sides and electricity; capacity 150 inside or 200 with patio; to reserve, call 703-327-3403
Public activity at all properties and facilities owned and operated by the Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority (NVRPA) is controlled by state law, local ordinance, Park Authority Regulations, Park Authority Rules, and general operating policies, permits, and procedures, each providing penalties for non-compliance.
The following Park Authority Rules apply to conduct at all NVRPA rental shelters. Rental shelters are to be used in a manner providing for the safety and enjoyment of all.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in violators being ejected from the park with no refund.
1. Renters of shelters, and persons using non-rented shelters during peak periods of park visitation (Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays from April 1 through October 31), must pay appropriate rental fees.
3. Rental of shelters requires express written approval of the Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority and must be in strict accordance with contractual rules and conditions.
4. Shelter reservations are not refundable due to inclement weather.
5. A $25.00 fee will be charged for requests that result in changes of a shelter reservation.
6. No refund will be issued for a cancellation with less than (10) days advance notice.
7. Use of any shelter that is cordoned or posted as being reserved or closed to the public is strictly prohibited.
8. Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in the park, except in areas and under conditions established for such purposes by Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority.
9. The following activities require the express written approval of the Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority:
a. Operation of special amusements, including but not limited to animal or mechanical rides, inflatable play amusements, and musical or theatrical performances;
11. The removal of tables or grills from the shelter is not permitted.
12. Vehicles and trailers must park in designated paved and gravel parking areas only, and are prohibited on the grass.
13. Parking is on a first come first served basis.
14. The Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority does not guarantee parking, admission, or use of other park facilities with the rental of a park shelter. Some parks do offer facilities passes and other applicable discounts to groups that reserve shelters, please contact the park office directly for more information.
15. Swimming or wading in naturally existing water ways is prohibited.
16. Shelters are not available prior to the scheduled time. Clean up should begin prior to the end of the rental time and the space must be completely vacated at the end of the rental period to allow staff to prepare for the next reservation.
17. Upon departure from the shelter, trash must be collected from tables and grounds and deposited in trash receptacles.
18. Groups that exceed the maximum occupancy limit may forfeit use of the shelter or be charged an additional fee of $2.00 for each person above capacity.
19. The Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority assumes no responsibility for personal property.
20. Conduct that may endanger the welfare of any person is strictly prohibited.